Advanced Reconstructionist Package
- Profile 5 Software (5 Licenses)
6 Sensor Junction Box
6 Pressure Sensors (air or fluid)
- 6 Push Rod Distance Sensors
Brake Pedal Force Sensor
- Brake pedal Activation Switch
Perception-Reaction Time Switch
Push Button Digital Event Marker
CAN / Digital Input Splitter
Glad Hand T
- OBDll Monitor Connector
2 Accessory Hard Shell Cases
The package is specially designed to meet the technical needs of the Advanced Traffic Crash Reconstructionist and commercial vehicle inspectors. This package includes added sensors for commercial vehicle application.
Over 25 years of research and development have gone into the design of the VC4000DAQ making it the most innovative instrument for measuring tire to road friction and vehicle performance. Vericom’s reputation for excellence is truly displayed within the workings for the VC4000DAQ. Vericom is known world-wide for its accuracy in calculating vehicle speed and distance from acceleration and time. Used by accident reconstructionist and transportation authorities because of its accuracy and acceptance into court. Vericom is the only performance computer in its price range that can accurately synchronize acceleration, speed, time and distance during vehicle braking which is partially due to Vericom’s RDP ™ (Run Duration Protocol). Now with OBDII CAN and built in 10Hz GPS interface the VC4000DAQ is its own working test module allowing the speed to be easily confirmed.
- Built in 10Hz GPS
- Tri axis 2G to 6G accelerometer up to 1000Hz sample rate. Infinite storage time
- Internal 2 axis angular rate gyro for measuring yaw and automatic pitch adjustment
- OBDll CAN input
- Simple calibration check procedures are displayed on the screen with step by step instructions
- Firmware (the software that runs the Vericom) is a menu select format and all upgrades can be made from the internet using the USB port
- Up to 16 sensors input.
- PC communication by: USB, Bluetooth, SD card, 3 sensor ports, streaming data
- Heavy duty single vacuum cup mounting system