Support / Repair / Calibration
How can we help you today?
Notice: When downloading Profile 5 software, be sure to also download the mapping update.
Service Shipping Address:
Attn: Service Department
14320 James Road, Suite 200
Rogers, MN 55374
All service is done at our Minnesota location. When sending a unit in for service, please fill out the Service form below, or print and complete the Service Repair Form PDF and include it with your shipment. Thank you!
Profile 5 Downloads
Notice: Due to a recent change with Microsoft mapping features, an update to the GPS mapping feature within Profile 5 is required.
Please refer to the Profile 5 installation instructions for this process.
If you already have Profile 5 installed on your PC, simply download and install the Google maps update file below.
After the map update is installed, you will notice a new look to the mapping feature. This is the result of the change from Microsoft to Google.
- Profie 5 Installation Instructions147.22 kB
- Profile 5 Software25.42 MBVersion 5.1.35 / Registration key required after 30 day demo.
- Profile 5 Mapping Update47.50 kBLatest Mapping Update / 11/16/2017
- USB Drivers for VC40001,004.54 kB
- Profile 5 Help1.94 MB
- Profile 5 Manual5.93 MB
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.0 components867.09 kB
Profile 3 Downloads
- Profile 3 Software8.82 MBVersion 3.3.9 / Registration key required after 30 day demo.
- USB Drivers734.36 kB
- Profile 3 Help2.03 MB
- Profile 3 Manual783.41 kB
Vericom Response: Perception-Reaction-Time Solution Downloads
- ALL NEW - Vericom Response 981.11 kB
- Vericom Response Example Testing Video7.57 MB
- Vericom Response User Guide1.43 MB
- V-Stroke Software16.78 MBVersion 126.96.36.199
VC4000 Firmware Updates
Note: Always update Profile when updating firmware.
Note: Firmware versions 1.48 and later use calibration check reference of 1.000 instead of 2.000.
Current Firmware Versions:
VC4000 Brake Meter / 1.71
VC4000PC / 1.71
VC4000DAQ (with gps) / 2.20
VC4000DAQ (no gps) / 1.71
RFM4000X (with gps) 2.13
RFM4000X (no gps) / 1.65
Brake Meter Note: VC4000 Brake Meters will need the USB driver set up to update the firmware via a USB port. All other VC4000 models come with Profile 5 which installs the USB drivers at the time of installation.
- Download the VC4000 USB driver set up
- Plug in the VC4000 to the USB port
- Download and install the VC4000Reflash utility found above
- Run the Reflash utility (Start/Programs/Vericom Computers/VC4000 Reflash) and follow the prompts
- vc4000reflashsetup-2.exe5.39 MB
- dotnetfx40-client-setup.Z.exe867.09 kB
- vc4000-usb-driver-setup-6.exe1,004.54 kB
- VC4000DAQ Manual4.46 MB
- VC4000PC Manual1.60 MB
- VC4000 Brake Meter Manual1.60 MB
- RFM4000 Manual1.65 MB
- VC4000-MSI Manual2.37 MB